Friday, January 10, 2020

My vacation on 1st semester vacation in Grade 10

In my holiday, my family and I came to the beach, south of indonesia in Garut until pangandaran (West Java). I went there by passing through road from Ciwidey. In the way, when the road is still on the mountain, the way that I passed is a little bit creepy because very foggy and the road is narrow. The weather is very cold because the rain has just finished. Even though the trip sometimes rains, but the scenery top of the mountain is very beautiful. After starting down the mountain, the beach began to appear and there was a river where the water was very clean and also the weather had begun to warm.



When we arrived it was late afternoon, so we saw sunset in the beach. The scenery is very beautiful. Our first destination is Jayanti Beach, the place where my family and I saw sunset. Because it's getting dark, my mom decide to stay one night in the hotel. Actually, it was because she is not satisfied enough to see the beach.

The next day, after having a breakfast, we start to came to another destination. Like Taman Manalusu Beach and Santolo Beach. When it starts noon and we already satisfied enough to saw the beach, my family and I checkout from the hotel and continued our journey to Central of java. But, while we in the south beach, we also tried seafood that the taste is very fresh. We take the road which is beside the beach. So, the view is like we were in Bali, because long the way we see the beach. The scenery is very beautiful, I really love it. The sky is very bright, the weather is a little bit hot, and the water is very clean with charming waves. We really love it.

After we already passed  Pangandaran, my father kept driving even though my mom, my old sister, and I just have a slept. I feel really amazed of his effort to make his family happy and enjoy the holiday. Even though, he actually must be feeling feeling very tired from driving. When it starts late at night, we finally arrived in my aunty house in Purbalingga, Central of Java a.k.a my father's hometown. During the next day after we arrived, we just have a break full one day to return our stamina, so we just lay in home.

In the next day, at night, me, my mom, my old sister, my father, my aunt, and my uncle came to Yogyakarta. Then, we split up because my father, my aunt, and my uncle had to go mourn. So, yeah, the remaining three of us are demoted at Malioboro. I really excited, and love how Malioboro look like in the evening, and that's so cool! So, after we ate Javanese noodles, we also went with bentor or becak motor to the shop by shop and headed on Malioboro Street. We buy some food that really iconic in Yogyakarta, namely bakpia Yogyakarta. When we ride a bentor, I feels like fly when it going faster. It's very nice came to Yogyakarta in the evening. Malioboro Street is very crowded because many people came here for holiday too. After we finish shopping, and walk around a little, my father came to pick us up after mourning and returned together to Purbalinnga. Actually, when we still in Central Java, I want to visited my cousin, but we have to go back to Bandung as fast as we can because my parents have to worn in Monday. So, when it's Sunday, we came back to Bandung.







No comments:

Post a Comment