Thursday, July 16, 2020

English task : Make a dialogue about suggestion and offer

In a sunny day, SMAN 3 BANDUNG hold a new member recruitment extracurricular program for the freshman.

Jaehyun : Hi Jaemin! We meet again, nice to see you.
Jaemin : Hi Jaehyun, nice to see you too. We come to the same school again huh?
Jaehyun : Yeah, that's right.
Beno : Hey, you two! Want to join the soccerball club? It will be so much fun!
Jaemin : No, I really won't thank you.
Jaehyun : No, thanks.
Beno : Alright, if the you change your mind, you still can join the club.
Jaehyun : Thank you, seniors.

Jaemin : I'm confused about which extracurricular I want to join.
Jaehyun : How about we choose the extracurricular that fit to our hobby?
Jaemin : Oh, good. I like to play basketball, how about you Jaehyun?
Jaehyun : Same just like you, I like to play basketball too.
Jaemin : Wow that's good. Let's join the basketball club!
Jaehyun : Sound good to me. Let's go!

Then, Jaehyun and Jaemin come to the stan where basketball extracurriculars were recruiting new member.

Jeno : Hi! Would you like to join basketball club?
Jaemin : Thanks, I would.
Jaehyun : Yeah, thanks seniors, I would
Jeno : Good. Now, please write your short identity in here. I will invite you two to the group chat, we ussually use this to give more information about the club.
Jaehyun and Jaemin : Thank you so much seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment