Saturday, August 3, 2019

All About Me!

Hello, my name is Aurora Nurfitri ayu. I was born in Purbalingga, 24th november 2003. I am of Javanese descent. I stayed in Bandung since 2 years ago, before I came to Bandung, I was lived in Jakarta. I moved because of my parents work. I like the classic style, Japanese style and quite interested in Korean style too. My favorite music is the old song, of course, such as Savage Garden, Mariah Carey, Bon Jovi, Michael Learn To Rock (MLTR), Boys 2Man, and many more. My hobby is painting, draw (ussually human), singing, write some story in wattpad, playing games, listening to music, and study. I study at SMAN 3 Bandung. My favorite colour is red and my zodiac is sagittarius. I have an old sister because i'm a second child. Now i'm in the 10th grade and i choose science major. My dream is got SNMPTN to ITB architech.

I had been a member of OSIS, class chair, scout leader, and followed the Silat extracurricular in my junior high school, before I moved to Bandung. My first school name was 177 Jakarta Junior High School. I am now an alumnus of primary school 02 Jakarta and junior High School 2 Bandung. Now I am studying at SMA 3 Bandung

I really like to drawing and try something new because sometime I easy to feel bored. Btw, u can read my story title Only Memories on wattpad. If u want to know my drawing, u can check out of my next post. I think enough for me to tell u my bio. Thank u.

No comments:

Post a Comment