Thursday, August 15, 2019

Conversation English Task


English Task
Dialogue About Congrats and Compliment



Albert : Hey Avilla, how was your summer holiday? 
Avilla  : It's fine I even participated in a rubik's competition I even break world record, I finished 
              my rubik in 3.2 second. 
Albert  : Wow that's amazing, did you have a special training to do that? 
Avilla  : No, I just practice alone at home I try to know how it works and practice slowly, then how
              was your summer holiday? 
Albert : It's fun to, I also joined Masterchef Junior, the competition is so hard so I only make 
             it to top 5. 
Avilla : It's awesome man there are thousands of people participate in the competition and                
             you made it to top 5. Amazing 
Albert : Thank you so much. And I my holiday I also go to the beach with my family, how 
             about you? 
Avilla : Umm I'm not do that much because I spent all my holiday in practice rubik and the 
             rubik competition 
Aurora : Hey guys why are u guys still there here come in the class is about to start 
Albert : Ok, on my way 

At the class 

Albert : Hey avilla do you join the student exchange to Yogyakarta it's fun. You and my friend we
             can sleep in the same room 
Avilla : No I can't because I still have to improve my academic skills 
Albert : Why? You are so smart you even win that Rubik Competition and break the world record
Avilla : But I still can't I also need to practice for another competition 
Albert : But it's fun Avilla we can hang out with friends take a picture go to Marlboro and Borobudur
             Temple 
Avilla : I may be join but next time because I still busy right now and study a bit more 
Albert : Ahh I get it, okay then ! 

At class stairs

Albert : Bye Vill 
Avilla : See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment