Friday, August 23, 2019

Aurora Gallery


My Gallery

warning! : all of my drawing that show in here is celebrity from Korea

Sorry if my drawing is not really good
Hope u like it
Enjoy!

This is Bae Suzy, she an actress in a Korean drama.
I really spent more time in drawing this. I think, I drawing this about 3 weeks or more.
How beautiful she is><

He is Taeyong from NCT127. He's a Korean male idol. In this drawing, the most 
difficult is the coloring that leads to smooth.

If u know Blackpink, she's Rose. She's a Korean female idol.
I drawing this only around three and four hours. That's my fastest record for digital drawing.

He's Jaehyun from NCT127. Of all my drawing, I think he's the most handsome.
Besides that, I really like him haha. He is really look cute and gentleman.

Yeah...so these are some of my drawings, 
Thanks for spend your time to look my post. Hope it doesn't disappoint u. Once again, 
Thank You So Much

No comments:

Post a Comment