Thursday, October 3, 2019

Biographic bout one person that really makes me motivated

My Father




Birthday : Maret, 10 1970
Born in : Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia
Age : 49 years old, males
Nationality : Indonesia
Zodiac sign : Pisces
Height : 172 cm
Job : BUMN Employee
Blood Type : B


Childhood and Early Life
  • My father is born on 10 March in the City of Purwokerto Central Java. My Father have seven siblings. 
  • My father graduated from Diponegoro University majoring in engineering
  • My father met his life partner during a work placement in South Kalimantan

Career

My father work as a BUMN employee at PT. POS INDONESIA. During his work, my father had a placement in Banjarmasin in South Kalimantan, Surabaya in East Java, Jakarta, and now Bandung in West Java. My father often taught new workers and also often worked out of town for surveys or others. Until now, My father, my mother, my old sister, and I live together in Bandung in West Java

 My Father is very inspiring me, because he very patient, smart, very kind, and multi talent. I want to be like my father, he really inspiring me on anything, he can push me and supporting me if I'm down. I love him so much. I want to be multi talent, very patient and kind just like him. 

Do Kyungsoo

 


Source : https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/408209153711801491/, https://kprofiles.com/do-exo-profile-facts-do-ideal-type/, https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/do-kyung-soo-35108.php


Nick Name: D.O
Birthday: January 12, 1993
Nationality: South Korean
Famous: Actors, K-Pop Idol
Age: 26 years old, Males
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Born In: Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Famous As: K-Pop Singer
Height: 173 cm
Blood Type : A

Childhood and Early Life
  • Do Kyung-soo was born on 12 January 1993 in the city of Goyang which falls under South Korea’s Gyeonggi Province. He has a brother, Do Seungsoo who is older than him by three years.


  • He attended Goyang Poongsan Elementary School, thereafter went to Baekshin Middle School, and completed his higher secondary education from Baekseok High School. He demonstrated an early penchant for singing and fine-tuned his crooning skills throughout his academic years.


  • He not only participated in singing meets in his elementary school but also consistently took part in competitions for the entire duration he remained in high school. He made it a point to take pRT in zonal musical meets as well.
Career

Do Kyung-soo who is instantly recognizable by his professional alias, D.O. is a well-known South Korean ‘K-pop’ and ‘R&B’ singer and actor. He gained nationwide popularity and fame when he was officially inducted into ‘EXO’, a Seoul-based Korean-Chinese all-boy band. He gradually entrenched his position by becoming one of the lead vocalists of this K-pop music group. Besides making his mark as a singer, Kyung-soo has also made his presence felt on the small screen and silver screen by appearing in numerous films and TV serials.

 D.O. displayed a passion for singing while he was a still a child, performing in his primary school’s singing meets. He also participated in local and regional singing competitions all through his academic career. At the age of seventeen, D.O. took part in a neighborhood singing fest where he emerged as the winner following which he was suggested to appear in an audition organized by S.M. Entertainment. 

His auditioning at S.M. Entertainment where he performed two songs was immensely successful, and afterwards he joined the South Korean entertainment enterprise as a trainee. After passing out of high school and completing his internship at S.M. Entertainment, D.O. auditioned effectively to become a vocalist of EXO.

I choose him as my inspiring person because he's very kind, patient, and multi talent. The things that really motivating me is the way he sing and how patient he was. He was just like me I think, because if he with strangers, he will say nothing and if he with he's friend, he can talkative (often).

No comments:

Post a Comment